This session focuses on creating a winning rapport with customers using common sense and positive approaches to the individual needs of the client. Highlights of the session include:
- How May I Help You? (Understanding customer needs and getting the job done!)
- The Customer is Always Right, Right?
- Kill Them with Kindness (Appreciate customer's mood, time and interests)
- Walk a Mile in Their Shoes
- T.E.A.M.—Together Everyone Achieves More
- Speaking of Miles...Be Sure to Go the Extra One!
Through role play, group activities, brainstorming and practical exercises, participants will explore and "revisit" aspects of good customer service.